Rui Vicente, FICA
Rui is an experienced professional in financial crime compliance, anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing, operational risk management, credit risk management and competitive intelligence.
Rui has worked on several implementation projects related to credit risk, operational risk management, LGD model, Basileia II, strategies to implement AML solutions and internal fraud, AML Filtering and Profiling advanced systems.
Rui is an university professor and trainer. He also has participated as a guest speaker in conferences related to his expertise area in Lisbon, Madrid and Angola.
- ICA Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Crime Compliance (2018)
- Training in GRC solutions’ implementation by MetricStream (2015)
- ICA Specialist Certificate in Corporate Governance (2015)
- Certificated in Project Management and Evaluation, Corporate Finance (2012)
- Post-graduation in Competitive Intelligence by Military Academy (2005)
- Master’s degree in International Economics by Lisbon School of Economics and Management (2004)
- Minor in Finance, Minor in Quantitative Methodologies, Major in Economics by Universidade Independente (2002)